Gyroscope is NOT working with inverted axis in Bluboo Dual in the current Wireless OTA firmware version (3.04). Bluboo service is providing a RAR file with the 3.06 firmware which fixs this, but without any instructions on how to do it.
Here are the instructions.
- Download the Firmware 3.06 from this Mega link (RAR File): https://mega.nz/#!wpM1RLTY!Y_oww5DZWEbKG0QXhdKJzpb9tPmOn4nE6RAtIb5dYC4
- If you don’t have the ADB/USB drivers installed, install PDANet, which will install the drivers with just installing it (no need to run it): http://pdanet.co/bin/PdaNetA4150.exe
- Install the tool to flash the firmware: http://spflashtool.com/download/SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1628_Win.zip
- Using SP Flash Tool, select the Scatter-loading file from the Firmware 3.06 (uncompressed RAR file).
- Power off the phone. Connect it to the USB cable. Press the Download button in the SP Flash Tool, and power on the phone by pressing “Power” and “Volume Up”. Wait until the SP Flash Tool start to moving in the bottom bar. Then wait until it finishes and gives a green big icon saying it’s completed.
That’s it. Then you can boot the phone. Then check in the About Phone section if it shows 3.06 instead 3.04.
Remember to configure the VR Headset using the Android Cardboard app, else you can get double image.
Hope it helps!
Amazing place to browse radio stations 🙂
Amazing web-based emulator.
It has some games uploaded, although you can use your own ones 🙂