Use the Windows11Upgrade Tool from GitHub
You can use a tool named “Windows11Upgrade”. It can simply bypass Microsoft’s new requirements including TPM, and CPU Requirements as well. It also allows you to perform an in-place upgrade as well as a clean install option. Here is how you can use this tool to remove restrictions placed by Microsoft:
- First of all, Head over to this official GitHub and download the latest release (here).
- Open the tool as an administrator
- It should give you two options “Select Windows 11 ISO File” and “Download Windows 11 ISO file“.
- Select an option
- If you already have the ISO file you can go ahead and simply click on “Select Windows 11 ISO File”.Note: If you don’t have a Windows 11 ISO file you can simply click on the “Download” option. Just make sure to select the same language if you are going to perform an in-place upgrade otherwise it won’t work.
- Locate the ISO file and select it.
- Now it should give you options to “Upgrade”, “Data Only”, and “Clean Install”.
- Select the option you would like to perform and simply click on “Install System”.
- Then you can easily follow the on-screen instructions to Install Windows 11 on your computer.
Click in the blue “Play Now” button to start the game.
Use arrow keys, plus key “S” to accelerate. Shift adds a coin, Enter is the “Start” button.
FIFA International Soccer (FIFA94)